A highly recommended psychomotor assessment, which is conducted to measure the fundamental underlying abilities of drivers, general workers and operators for determining at what level candidates are capable of performing in the workplace. Registered and HPCSA approved test of psychomotor skills and competency we recommend to all operators of machinery candidates.
The Dover Test has been an integral part of the recruitment and safety assessment of operators of machinery and equipment using:
- Colour, sound and foot coordination.
- Performance under differing conditions.
- Recognition of environment changes/simulation.
- Concentration and attention.
- Training and knowledge transfer abilities.
- Safety and productivity evaluation.
Interested in learning more about the strengths and weaknesses of your employees or looking to hire the best candidates amongst the applicants?
We can assist you with our ‘Dover testing’ solutions, Enquire Now.